‘Tis the season to enjoy al fresco dining, but first you might need to re-stain your deck or patio furniture to enhance and protect the natural beauty of the wood. If water doesn’t bead up on the surface, it’s time to protect it from the elements to ensure it’ll last a long time.
Opt for stains and finishes that aren’t comprised of harsh chemicals that may be harmful to your kids, pets and the environment.
Whether you’re looking for a clear coating, rich wood tones or even colorful hues, eco-friendly finishes work hard to protect your deck and furniture!
Here’s my list of recommendations:
- BioShield‘s non-toxic Interior/Exterior Wood Stains
- DuroStain and AFM Naturals Clear Penetrating Oil by AFM Safecoat
- Rubio Monocoat Natural Oil Finishes (pictured above)
- TimberSoy Natural Wood Stain by Ecoprote
- WOCA USA’s outdoor wood products
Follow this link:
All Decked Out: Eco-friendly Deck Sealers